Contact Details
  • (03) 6425 1071
  • office@ulverstonebowlsclub.com.au
  • https://ulverstone.bowls.com.au/
Description

The Ulverstone Bowls Club was formed by a Provisional Committee at a meeting held on the 30th November 1908 at Furner’s Hotel, Ulverstone. The first Annual Meeting was held on 7th December 1908, with the election of the first Office Bearers and a membership of fifty.

The first greens were built behind Furner’s Hotel, Reibey Street Ulverstone.  These greens were declared  open for play on the 12th December 1908 by the President of the Ulverstone Bowls Club Mr. W Findlay who invited a Miss  Anderson to send down the first Jack.

The first match for the Ulverstone Bowling Club was played on 30th December 1908 between a local side and Launceston.

Location
Weather Forecast
Contact Club
  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review