Contact Details
  • +44 1738 860651

The bowling club at Glencarse was situated behind the hotel, where this open-air whist drive was held in 1930. Just discernible above the bowlers’ hut is the top of the gable end of the black and white episcopal church. In the distance is Pitcoag Farm, by whose entrance can be found the “Hawkstane”. The legend tells that these lands were granted by the king to the Has of Errol where a falcon, released from Kinnoull Hill, first touched the ground.

Playing Surfaces
Follow us
Weather Forecast
Contact Club
  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review