Contact Details
  • 03 6356 1146

In March 1965 Bridport established its first Bowls Club, the Ex-Services Women’s Bowling Club.  Five years later a Men’s Bowling Club was formed with the first meeting being held on 18th September 1970. It wasn’t until 2008 that these two separate clubs unified and amended the constitution to form the Bridport Bowls Club Inc. The women’s bowls team began competing in the Northern Tasmanian Pennant competition during the 1972 – 1973 season with the men following soon after. Since then the Club has had a number of significant successes at both northern and state level.

Playing Surfaces
Weather Forecast
Contact Club
  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review