Contact Details
  • 07 3286 1161

Although no official records are available, correspondence suggests that the club was first formed in 1941. Over a 3 year period, land was prepared, 2 greens established, a machinery shed and the first stage of the club house were built. In 1980 land was leased from the Redland Shire Council, and a third green was added. Extensions to the clubhouse in its present form was officially opened in 1986. The club has a Men's and Women's branch who work well together to make the club a happy and friendly home away from home. The club exists due to a substantial volunteer workforce who are there to support our bar and greenkeeping staff. Our members have their hearts in the club and that is why we go from strength to strength.

Playing Surfaces
Weather Forecast
Contact Club
  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review